Daily news summary
Android Central Android 2 hours 38 min ago
- Our friends at Thrifter post some great deals every day, and here are the best ones available right now!
- So, what are the best deals that you should be looking at right now?
- From mobile phones to general tech, home goods and much more, the team at Thrifter is scouring the web every single day to find the best deals.
- Past deals have seen the RainMachine Mini8 go as low as $135, but the next best price available now is at Amazon for $149.
- For even more great deals, and to see these discounts as they become available, be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!
money 1 day 10 hours ago
- Most people look only at the returns that an investment vehicle gives.
- It is, however, important to consider the taxation rules as well since this will reduce the overall returns.
- Here’s a look at some of these.
EDC is Everyday 1 day 22 hours ago
- I want to be able to handle any writing situation: fountain pen for notes, pencil for marking up text, black and blue pens for forms or cheap paper, permanent marker etc.
- The PocketDoJo holds almost everything plus a Field Notes and more.
Android Central Android 4 days 5 hours ago
- There has never been a better time to store your data in the cloud, and cloud security has also never been better.
- Cloud services, however, can be costly or they just don't offer enough storage.
- This is especially prudent in a business scenario where you may have to provide cloud storage to multiple employees.
- Through Android Central Digital Offers, you can get 3TB of highly secure cloud storage data for just $59.99.
- You can get $1,200 worth of cloud storage for only $59.99 at Android Central Digital offers.
POLITICO Stories 1 week 7 hours ago
- We asked our readers to send in photos of themselves reading Playbook from the road during the month of August.
- Check out the last week of Playbook vacation photos from our readers.
EDC is Everyday 1 week 1 day ago
- We’re glad you dig this post!
- But first, please take a few moments to sign up as a member of our EDC community below.
CNET News 1 week 2 days ago
- The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life.
- It can survive drops without shattering.
Android Central Android 1 week 3 days ago
- What's the best case for the Moto Z? The Moto Z, on its own, is very thin at just under 6 mm.
- Speck's CandyShell cases feel very solid in the hand, and the Grip series adds ribs in all the right places, so you can firmly hold onto your Moto Z at all times.
- Poetic's Affinity cases are fairly simple polycarbonate shells with a neat lined design consisting of a bit of rubber, though it does nothing for protection.
- The Incipio case for the Moto Z is made of two layers to protect your ultrathin phone from ultrahard surfaces.
- Are you using an awesome case with your Moto Z not mentioned here?
Android Central Android 1 week 6 days ago
- More: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 review: An expression of dominance "Galaxy Note" has always been synonymous with "big phone," and that's still very much true today.
- Chances are you've gathered the fact that the Galaxy Note 8 is extremely similar to the Galaxy S8+ released earlier this year.
- So if you have a Galaxy S8+, you shouldn't be considering an upgrade to the Galaxy Note 8.
- But if the idea of a $900+ smartphone makes your eyes water, know that you can save $100200 by getting a Galaxy S8+ or the smallbutcapable Galaxy S8 and still get the core experience that makes the Galaxy Note 8 great.
- More: Where to buy the Galaxy Note 8 The Galaxy Note 8 is offered in four different gorgeous colors: midnight black, orchid grey, maple gold and deep sea blue.
Android Central Android 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Now that Android Oreo is available, Pixel and Nexus owners are clamoring to get the latest updates as soon as possible.
- If there's a single reason for consumers to buy a Nexus or Pixel device, it's this: the newest software first.
- For the following process, all you will need is the adb and fastboot files which are located in the Platform Tools folder.
- Now use the volume down button twice until you have scrolled to Recovery mode, and press the power button to select it.
- Next hold down the power button and press the volume up button, and you will be in recovery mode.